Showing all 2 results
The DDR has great style and will stand out in anyones equipment room. But it’s not just about style. It may not look like it, but each side of the reservoir holds an ample two liters (2000 mL) of fluid. For most saltwater aquariums that are dosing Calcium and Alkalinity to their aquariums, this amount is more than enough to last at least two weeks. If you were dosing other additives it might last months before needing a refill.
- Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid.
- Connects directly to your DŌS.
- Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low.
- Strong, cast-acrylic construction.
- Low-profile – won’t easily tip over.
- Easy to refill.
- Push-fit tubing connections.
- Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications.
The DŌS is a multi-purpose Dosing and Fluid Metering System. The DŌS connects to any Apex via its AquaBus connection. The true versatility and functionality of the DŌS comes to life via the software wizards built into Apex Fusion. This takes dosing to a whole new level in terms of ease of use as well as functionality when compared to standalone dosing systems because the DŌS is part of your Apex ecosystem. Not only can you integrate it into other operations and devices you have configured, but we also will be continuing to expand on its capabilities as time goes on via software updates to Apex Fusion.
- 2-Part Dosing (Calcium and Alkalinity)
- Other Additives Dosing
- Automatic Water Changes
- Micro-Quantity Dosing
- Delivery of Liquid Foods and Supplements