Showing 13–24 of 28 results
Feed your fish consistently, and safely, while home or away. A key component of caring for aquatic animals is regularly providing them with food, but in amounts that get consumed immediately so as not to pollute the aquarium. On top of that, most species do best when they are fed all throughout the day. However, overfeeding of aquariums is one of the top reasons for water pollution and tank failures.
The DDR has great style and will stand out in anyones equipment room. But it’s not just about style. It may not look like it, but each side of the reservoir holds an ample two liters (2000 mL) of fluid. For most saltwater aquariums that are dosing Calcium and Alkalinity to their aquariums, this amount is more than enough to last at least two weeks. If you were dosing other additives it might last months before needing a refill.
- Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid.
- Connects directly to your DŌS.
- Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low.
- Strong, cast-acrylic construction.
- Low-profile – won’t easily tip over.
- Easy to refill.
- Push-fit tubing connections.
- Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications.
The DŌS is a multi-purpose Dosing and Fluid Metering System. The DŌS connects to any Apex via its AquaBus connection. The true versatility and functionality of the DŌS comes to life via the software wizards built into Apex Fusion. This takes dosing to a whole new level in terms of ease of use as well as functionality when compared to standalone dosing systems because the DŌS is part of your Apex ecosystem. Not only can you integrate it into other operations and devices you have configured, but we also will be continuing to expand on its capabilities as time goes on via software updates to Apex Fusion.
- 2-Part Dosing (Calcium and Alkalinity)
- Other Additives Dosing
- Automatic Water Changes
- Micro-Quantity Dosing
- Delivery of Liquid Foods and Supplements
The Energy Bars available for our Apex systems are much more than a glorified power strip. In fact, this component of your aquarium controller equipment is far more important than most people realize – and not all systems are created equal! It is obvious that this component is key to controlling things on your aquarium, but what is not so apparent is how it is critical to preventing catastrophe in your aquarium.
The Energy Bars available for our Apex systems are much more than a glorified power strip. In fact, this component of your aquarium controller equipment is far more important than most people realize – and not all systems are created equal! It is obvious that this component is key to controlling things on your aquarium, but what is not so apparent is how it is critical to preventing catastrophe in your aquarium. Here’s how.
- Designed for a USA-style 120V power grid.
- Eight controllable outlets. Six of these outlets are controlled by super-silent solid-state triacs and are rated at 5A. Two of the outlets are controlled by high-current mechanical relays and are rated at 10A.
- Each Energy Bar can consume a total of 15A and has a built-in 15A circuit breaker.
- Six AquaBus connectors so you will have five free to connect to more modules or Energy Bars.
Lab Grade Probes tend to last longer, give more accurate results, stay calibrated longer, and need replaced less frequently. Start monitoring ORP, replace your ORP probe or add one for another tank.
- The ORP probe is a lab grade probe that comes with a 10 foot coax cable
- The ORP probe has a precision of 1mv
- The ORP probe has a platinum band electrode and the connector is a standard BNC
When you purchase a Neptune Systems Lunar Simulation Module you will need to outfit it with a string of Lunar LEDs. This string of LEDs easily mounts to the inside of your canopy or onto a standard light fixture above your tank. These LEDs also come in 2 LED, 3 LED, 4 LED & 5 LED strings.
With the Apex and the LSM – Lunar Simulator Module, you can load in the entire year’s lunar cycle data and your moonlight LED will dim and brighten according to the true lunar cycle. This has been shown to benefit spawning cycles in some tank organisms.
CONTINUOUS LIGHT-LEVEL MONITORING FOR AQUARIUMS
With the PAR Monitoring kit you can monitor and log your aquarium’s light levels 24 hours a day! The perfect tool to fine tune your lighting on your tank. Now you now can adjust your lights with the confidence of knowing you will not be giving too much or too little light to your corals and plants.
- Performs continuous light-level monitoring for your aquarium.
- Measures actual PAR – the light corals and plants use.
- Prevents burning out corals.
- Includes ASM – the new Advanced Sensors Module.
- PAR sensor hides nicely in aquarium inside Real Reef Rock.
- Fine tune your lighting to your aquariums’s needs.
The PM1 probe module is just what you need if you want to monitor pH or ORP in your tank. And, there is an added bonus, you get an extra temperature port as well as six I/O switch inputs for use on ATO, feed buttons, or whatever else you may come up with. This module is perfect for someone that wants to add an additional pH or ORP port to their Apex System.
REAL-TIME MONITORING OF SALINITY IN YOUR AQUARIUM
Maintaining consistent salinity in your aquarium is key to the well being of every organism inside it. And, as busy as we sometimes are, we don’t even realize our parameters are out of whack until it’s too late. With this module, your Apex will be constantly monitoring the Salinity in your tank and will let you know the minute it is trending outside of the safety zone.
Many marine aquarists only give the oxygen content in their aquarium water a passing thought, not fully understanding how the level of the Dissolved Oxygen (DO) in their tanks can affect their entire tank population.
- Monitor/Control Dissolved and temperature
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- LED Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems