WANT TO MORE ACCURATELY SIMULATE THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR TANK INHABITANTS?
Moonlight in the ocean is believed to be as significant as the time spent in full daylight. Moonlight triggers various internal and external biological activities among the many thousands of reef organisms. Many corals continue to grow under moonlight conditions and for some fish and coral it is important for the reproductive process. Also, night predators come out and cruise, while prey go into hiding. The other benefit of moonlights is that it extends the time you can enjoy your aquarium and in a totally different way. We all like to go to our tank with a flashlight and see whats going on, but it can often startle many creatures and send them into hiding. With a moonlight, your tank has just enough light for you to see many of the fascinating things going on in the aquarium after the main lights go down.
FEATURES OF THE LUNAR SIMULATOR INCLUDE:
- High intensity LEDs with a wide angle lense (100+ degrees) to provide the best possible coverage.
- The AquaController dims the LEDs in phase with the true lunar cycle.
- Available with 2 to 5 LEDs.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion to other modules via AquaBus.
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Compatible with all Apex systems.
- Includes with 3′ AquaBus cable.